Families are the foundation of society. All families should have access to non-judgemental support.
Family Lives works around the clock, transforming the lives of families making happier relationships, happier families and a stronger society. Our experience enables us to help families with any problem or challenge that they face. Our trained family support workers, both paid and volunteer, offer all family members free immediate and ongoing help on the phone, online or in local communities. We use the knowledge gained through our work to train professionals and campaign for changes to improve and support family life.
We value being:
- Confidential – safe space
- Accessible – free, inclusive, around the clock, for everyone
- Professional – leading, developing services, volunteers and staff, commentating
- Independent and trustworthy – reassuring, 1st call
- Empathetic and non-judgemental – personalised, won’t stigmatise, open minded, sounding board.