Why people come to us
- Over 50% of adults who rang us last year were struggling with mental ill-health
- Over half a million families experiencing bullying contact us each year
- Nearly 20% of calls from families are about children’s aggression towards their parents
- Over 30,000 families who call us are bringing up a child on their own
- Over 40% of families who call us live below the poverty line, on a combined household income of less than £15,000
What families say about us
"I thought I was at a dead end but I have hope again."
"Before I felt like the worst mother in the world, but finding Family Lives was the best thing that ever happened. I felt really understood for the first time."
"Did you know that your advice can change people’s lives?"
"Thank you. You’ve made my family a happy family. I could always turn to you when nobody else was around."